Camolin Parish


Go to content

Main menu:


Parish Hall

Parish Organisations

Fr. Kehoe Memorial Hall

The Hall was built in 1919 to the memory of Fr. Kehoe
who had served the people of Camolin well for many years.
It has been in constant use over the past ninety years and has been of great benefit to the people of the parish.
It has gone through a few face lifts in its time, most recently in the early seventies and again in 2004.
It is now a very up to date modern facility and can cater for many and varied parish functions, perhaps the most enjoyable being the Annual Senior Citizens Christmas Party held on the first sunday of December each year.
The kitchen is fitted out to cater for the provision of a four course meal (heated) for up to 180 people.

The Hall is at present being used by many groups........ Dancing lessons, Craft Group, School, Community Development Association etc.

The Hall is also available to parishioners on the occasion of a bereavement in the family.

The more the Hall is used the happierwe are. It is an excellent facility and should be used as much as possible.


Parish Hall - Main Entrance
BackPlayNext

If you would like to avail of the Hall then please contact any of the following:




Mary Quinn 053 93 83274

Fr. Kavanagh 053 93 83136

Main Entrance
BackPlayNext
Main Entrance
BackPlayNext

Home Page | Parish Information | Funnies | Lourdes | Sacred Pages | Children's Reflections | Parish Organisations | | Notice Board | Genealogy | World Day Of The Sick | Child Protection | Site Map


Sub-Menu:


"Today is "Updated on Sep 13 2017 | josephkav@eircom.net

Back to content | Back to main menu